What is WebCheck™?
- provides a safety net for content correctness within your website
- works with you to protect the huge investment that you have made in the establishment of your corporate image
- helps you to avoid embarrassment and possible legal exposure caused by misinformation
- provides proof that you are taking all possible care with content accuracy and currency as stated in many Web disclaimer
- leaves you in charge of your website and its content
- provides you with a written report categorising items found and recommending changes where possible
- has a team of content and linguistic specialists, trained to find errors, that undertake the WebCheck™ Foundation Website Review
- represents your customers, stakeholders and partners by identifying the items that need to be corrected by your team to avoid frustrating, confusing or losing your website visitors
- helps establish zero error tolerance which can generalise to all parts of your organisation thereby reducing rework and reducing costs
WebCheck™ on average finds three errors every two Web pages. How many do you have?
We are sure that you would expect your website to be error free but our experience suggests that unfortunately this is unlikely to be the case. Errors such as out-of-date material and events, spelling errors, inconsistencies, punctuation errors, link naming and connection problems, omissions, etc. impact the impression of existing and potential stakeholders and your customer base.
The Corporate Cost of Errors